What's in a name? In our case, just about everything!
Merchants Manor isn’t just the name of our hotel - it's the blueprint for everything we do. The ‘Merchant’ is all about an experience-hungry trader who dines out on his adventures, travels the world, and collects story-laden artefacts to keep the memories alive. The ‘Manor’ is about the place the Merchant always returns to, drawing him back with its promise of warmth, comfort, and a friendly ear to share a tall tale with. A place of fire and food, soft sofas and culture.
For our guests, Merchants Manor lives in their every experience: a windswept coastal walk, a seafood supper, or a cocktail with a story to tell. None of this is possible without a team to help create these memories, these moments that linger and leave our guests longing to return to us.
Does this sound like you? Then read on! Become part of a team that's all about engaging stays and memorable moments. Authentic, intelligent and approachable, we represent responsive service and offer local dining reflecting our food ethos of “what grows together, goes together”, against the backdrop of an amazing seaside town steeped in history.
- General Cleaner
Housekeeping / Hotel Porter
* Assist the housekeeping team by preparing the rooms ready for the bedroom cleaners to clean
* Assist with dirty linen
* Keep clean linen in the linen cupboard
* Cleanliness of public areas
* Upkeep and cleanliness of pool & gym areas
* Maintain the car park appearance
* Assist guests with luggage
* Escort guests to their rooms
* Be able to cover shifts Monday - Sunday
* Be able to work from 10 am - 6.30 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £6.45 to £8.72 /hour
- Cleaning and front of house: 1 year (Preferred)
- Falmouth TR11 (Required)