Christmas Getaway 2019
Step into Christmas with this three night festive break.
Crackling logs, mountains of board games, live music, our festival table groaning with all the classics of Christmas and stockings full of festive cheer – our Christmas Getaway has something for everyone. Here’s what to expect.
- A festive afternoon afternoon tea with Christmas candied scones, clotted cream, manor-made preserves, house smoked salmon sandwiches and warm spiced Cornish cider.
- A three-course candlelit dinner with live music soloist.
- Wake to see what Santa has left you by the door.
- A hearty Bucks Fizz breakfast.
- Lavish six course Christmas lunch.
- Manor-made mince pies and Christmas cake.
- In the evening, classic cold cured meats, Cornish cheeses, and Manor-made relishes, chutneys and breads.
- Smugglers’ breakfast.
- Brunch the day away with all the old favourites – everything from bubble and squeak to waffles and cured bacon, all washed down with a bottomless glass of fizz.
- Join the team and the Manor Mutt Henry for a coastal walk with cinnamon hot chocolate and Christmas cake back by the fire.
- Enjoy a final night of fine dining with a three-course candlelit dinner in Rastella.
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast before waving a fond farewell with happy memories that linger.
Price for stay from £684
Price per person per night: £114
To book, select December 24, 25 & 26, check availability and choose the Christmas Getaway offer.
Rate is subject to availability. Must be two people per room only (no single supplements, no third person in room).
Start the festivities early, arrive from Saturday 21 December from £95 per room per night to include bed and breakfast.